We are a recognised leader in advising domestic and international clients on complex corporate transactions.
We advise on public and private M&A, capital markets, securities regulations, employee incentive schemes, corporate governance, shareholder investment arrangements, private equity and general corporate matters.
Some of our recent publically announced deals include:
- Agribusiness: ADM Capital on a US$39m refinancing and US$20m equity raising for Yeeda Pastoral Company
- Project financing: Heron A$140m equity financing for the Woodlawn base metals project in New South Wales
- Regulated M+A: eChoice Limited on proposed scheme of arrangement and merger transactions
- Agribusiness: Mitolo Group on the purchase of Oakville’s agribusiness assets
- Project financing: Altura US$110m financing for the Pilgangoora lithium project in Western Australia
- Regulated M+A: Geopacific Resources Limited successful hostile takeover bid for Kula Gold Limited
- Unregulated M+A: Receivers of the Marcs and David Lawrence brands on the sale to Myer
- Regulated M+A: Advising Phoenix Gold on the unsolicited bid from Zijin Mining and then the friendly merger with Evolution Mining
- Unregulated M+A: Torres Industries on the management buyout of its pilotage business
- ECM: Recent IPOs of Alderan Resources Limited, Auscann and Zelda Therapeutics on ASX
For further information please contact Philip Lucas, Jon Cane or David Walker.