Energy & Resources
We are recognised for our depth of knowledge and experience in energy & resources law. Our many domestic and international clients (listed and private, explorers and producers) are involved in major mining and energy projects in Australia and across the globe.
Our lawyers continually provide clients with strategic and commercial solutions to assist them resolve specific energy and resource industry issues.
Some of our recent deals include:
- Shanghai Zhongfu on the Ord East Kimberley Expansion Project bid and State Agreements for $700m
- Altura Mining on the development of the Pilgangoora lithium project
- Shandong Tianye Gold on the acquisition of the Southern Cross Gold Project in Western Australia from China Hanking for $330m
- Silver Lake Resources on its farm-in, joint venture and option agreement with ACH Global relating to the Great Southern Project
- Heron Resources on its cooperation arrangements with Veolia and Infigen Energy at the Woodlawn project
- Galaxy Resources on the sale of its lithium carbonate plant in Jiangsu Province, China to Tianqi Group for $230m
- Australian Mines Limited on farm-in, joint venture and option arrangements for the Sconi and Flemington scandium-cobalt projects
- Minjar Gold on the acquisition of the Pajingo Gold Mine in Queensland from Evolution Mining for $45m
For further information please contact Stuart Mengler.