Property & Agribusiness
We are recognised industry-wide for providing our clients (private, listed and government) with pragmatic and timely legal advice.
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience with complex property and agribusiness related transactions, strata title developments, acquisitions and disposals, hotel and tourism developments, regulatory approvals (including FIRB), due diligence, retail, commercial office, industrial and agribusiness leasing and general real estate advice.
We provide a fixed fee settlement service (download PDF).
Some of our recent deals include:
- Boral on the sale and development of its WA property portfolio
- LandCorp on a lease with Tianqi Lithium for a A$250m lithium processing plant
- LandCorp and WA Tourism on a Perth CBD 5 star hotel development
- State of WA on the sale of Perth Girls School for A$5m and Woodside Maternity Hospital for A$13m
- M Group on a short stay accommodation development
- Lawson Grains (a division of Macquarie Bank) on the acquisition of broad acre farming properties in WA
- Fabray (Fini Group) on a 4 tower strata title development (residential, short stay accommodation and retail)
- Jandakot Airport on commercial and aviation leasing matters
- Vicstock Grain on development of a A$100m export grain terminal at the Port of Albany
For further information contact Michael Swift , Michael Panegyres or Jon Cane.