November 2017 Employment, Health, Safety and Industrial Law Update
8 November 2017
Welcome to our Latest Legal Update where we cover the most recent
changes and developments you should know.
View our update to find out more about,
- WORKPLACE CHANGE: What is considered a significant
effect on the workforce?
- TERMINATION: Are you required to provide an ascertainable date for termination?
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PLANS: Do you have to see it through?
- SAFETY: What did the Federal Court
consider to be the worst category of safety breaches?
- COERCION: Union handed down hefty fine for
refusing to employ a non-union worker
Download the November Update Here
‹ Back to Latest News