December 2017 Employment, Health, Safety and Industrial Law Update
7 December 2017
Welcome to our Latest Legal Update where we cover the most recent changes and developments you should know.
View our update to find out more about:
- Sham enterprise bargaining in the spotlight;
- Legitimacy of EBAs for projects not yet awarded;
- Trainer contracted whooping cough - employer found liable;
- Payroll service provider fined for knowingly underpaying workers;
- Cleaning Business fined $510,840 for underpayment of wages.
Download our December update here (247 k)
‹ Back to Latest News