Allion has a leading team of workplace relations lawyers providing critical advice to many corporate and government clients.
The team has extensive experience in all areas of employment and industrial law.
These areas include:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements
- Employment issues including contractual and award interpretation, common law and statutory entitlements, and remuneration and benefits
- Drafting and interpreting employer policies
- Strategic issues including managing the effect on staff of restructuring and transmission of business
- Unfair dismissal, equal opportunity and related proceedings
- Industrial issues such as union right of entry, industrial action and collective bargaining
- Employee misconduct investigations including fraud and harassment